Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I have a dream...

Fear ye not followers of the purple, green, red and white, for I have had a dream - a grand vision that will surely culminate in the Fremantle Football Club making this year's Grand Final.

In the dream I found myself perched high in the Great Southern Stand at the MCG as the ball was being delivered 'centimetre perfect' into our forward line - Peake if I'm not mistaken.

Streaking out on the lead is none other than the great man himself, Mathew Pavlich. He marks just outside the 50, lines up the bick sticks, walks in and, BANG, right through the high-diddle-diddle.

Yes indeed, the wrath of Pavlich shall be brought down with an almighty fury in season 2006 and I can't wait for it to begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, in your dreams!

Heres what really happens...

http://www.macmedia.com.au/swans_2006.jpg